Sunday, December 4, 2016

10 Years

Wow it sure has been awhile since I blogged here. A lot has changed over the time past and a lot has stayed the same. I haven't given up on my crafty life, I don't think I could ever do that. I just squeeze it in my life when I get a free moment..which is hardly ever lately. But when I do make time to be creative it sure feels good!

So today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout I made of my hubby and I on our 10th wedding anniversary. I still can't believe we celebrated 10 years this past April. We are simple folk and didn't do anything crazy, just dinner and a movie.

Even though I've been a scrapbooker for over 10 years I stil haven't gotten into journaling on my pages. I'm hoping that will change soon since I have the typecast typewritter on my Christmas list! :)

I used lots of stuff from my stash which I've been trying to downsize and use up as much as I can before buying more! The lovely heart background is from The Cut Shoppe.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...