Thursday, December 8, 2016

Let's get ice cream -Scrapbook page

Hello I have a fun scrapbook page of my daughter Natalie. I've been trying to finish up my Project Life album or at least catch up. I call it our year book since it documents almost everything we do for the year. I just recently started adding layouts to my Project Life albums. I love having the creative pages mixed in.

So for this page I used  sketch 301 from the Creative Scrappers site. I just flipped the sketch a bit. I think it came out great!



4 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you rotated this sketch. Such a lovely layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours and the summer-feeling. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Great take on the sketch making it your own. So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...