Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer time is for camping..

The hubs and I had a day off together during the week which doens't happen often..so I thought it would be fun and spontaneous to camp out for the night.

Sleep under the stars, go fishing, have a campfire, roast some mallows, listen to owls and crickets all night...and wake up with a sore back! lol

Besides the sore back in the morning we had a nice little getaway. We woke up to the sound of summer rain bouncing off our tent right as the sun was rising over the mountains. It was wonderful.

Natalie and I took a little bike ride around the campground in the morning and we picked some wildflowers along the way.























Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna. You probably have no idea who I am but I used to have a blog called Mustbecrafty. I haven't made cards in a long time and just had the idea to look some of my favorite blogs up. You take such beautiful pictures now! Congrats on the new blog and the beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...