Friday, October 4, 2013

Goodbye Summer...

This summer was pretty great. It did go by fast just like every summer it seems. I've noticed as we get older, the seasons seem shorter. That must happen to everyone.

We did lots of playing, weekend getaways, beach, lake, camping, smores, ice cream, bike rides, festivals, swimming, dancing, loving and hugging and lots of I love you's.

Thank you God for my family and all the good times we've had!

We even got to take a vacation! Woo-hoo! We went to the central coast (of California)..it was awesome! Best vacation so far! We went to San Luis Opisbo, Hearst Castle, Morro Bay, Sanata Barbara, Carpenteria, Cambria, Solvang...it was great! Kinda like a road trip, but we did stay at some nice places along the way and saw some amazing sights. I've always wanted to travel to the central coast, there's still more I'd like to explore but for now I am happy. I will be sharing some photos from our trip soon. :)

And now it's time to say goodbye to summer..it was great knowing you..until next year! Here's a few photos from our vacation, this was at Carpenteria..a very pretty beach.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...