Thursday, October 24, 2013

At the Pumpkin Patch

Happy Fall! I love, love, LOVE this time of year!

The leaves falling, the crisp fogging air, the smells, apple cider, the sweathers & boots and of course pumpkins everywhere!

I love seeing pumpkin patches scattered around the city and visiting the local farmer's market to pick up fruits and veggies that are in season and of course buy a bundle of fall time flowers.

Fall is lovely.

So I've actually convinced my hubby to go to two different pumpkin patches with me just becuase I love them..and I wouldn't mind visiting another one before the season is over! yeah...this was just a little one down the street from our home, there wasn't much but we enjoyed it and Natalie loved the mini petting zoo. She got to hold a chicken for the first time and she had the biggest smile. She is a little animal  lover.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...