Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rainy Day

Rainy days...time to stay inside.

Or not.

I decided Natalie needed to wear her cute ladybug rainboots my mom got for her last summer.

And my sister-in-law passed down the cutest Pinnochio raincoat that was passed down to her girls..this was the day to finally wear them!

I did have to bribe Natalie with a lolipop to wear the whole outfit for me so I could get a few pictures..it was a bribe well worth it I think! lol ...yeah mom oh the year! woot, woot! :)






It was a wee bit chilly so she didn't want to play outside too much..we were out there just enough time.

That cloudy day sure did make her eyes sparkle and her skin look so smooth..no harsh shawdows.

It's supposed to be rainy the rest of the week. Mehh..


Have a great weekend!





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...