Friday, February 1, 2013

Project Life 1st Weeks-1-3


I've been catching up with my Project Life pages lately.

Editing pictures and ordering them has been a bit of a process, but I don't mind. I waited so patiently (not!) for my pictures to be delievered..next time I will just Walgreens them and pick 'em up in an hour!

I have been enjoying this process of a photo -almost every- day..actually the hard part for me while doing this is choosing which picture to add because I have too many to choose from! I guess that's not a bad problem to have.

Once I get my camera out I get a little carried away and snap, snap, snap!

What's wrong with 50 pictures of my daughter playing with bubbles?

Ya, I'm one of those moms...lol

Anywho..here's my 1st batch of Proj. Life...weeks 1-3

Week 1


Week 2





Week 3




That's a whole lot of Natalie! lol...I decided I'm gonna try to sneak into a few pictures too. :)

By the way I've been on the look out for some good deals on washi tape and came across this site..


I'm off to add some to my collection! :)




The Mom Creative



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...