Sunday, February 10, 2013

The week I lost my voice..

I will never. ever. ever. take having a voice for granted. ever.

I lost my voice for a whole week!

And it sucked! :(

I couldn't work..since I'm a hairstylist, talking is 100% part of the job.. so I couldn't do it. 

I was so sad...and shocked that my voice was no where to be found!

It was a bad case of laryngitis that came outta thin air..one day I had a voice (and a pretty good sounding one I think :) ) and the next day it was gone...

Luckily having the week off gave me some good quality time with Natalie and we got to practice our whispers a lot!

She didn't like that I couldn't talk normal..she kept saying "mama don't talk quiet!" lol

My week in photos:
 My attempt at a self portrait.

 This week I lived off of chamomile tea with lemon and honey, chicken noodle soup and tons of cough drops.

Played with chalk this day.

Finger puppets that day.

 Painted little piggies this day.
And started a rock collection.


 To the park that day.



 Ended the week with a bang and a snowstorm this day.
Finally made it back to work over the weekend and got to watch the most beautiful snowstorm of the year.


My poor little voice is almost back to normal...I hope that I never loose it again. 



Linking here:
Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. So sorry that is not fun. Your little girl looks like she had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series of images... her painted toes, and blowing on them to dry the polish, priceless! Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #69!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pics Joanna! Glad your voice is back and it looks like you guys had a fun week even though you couldn't talk LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is no fun at all. Hope you are completely better. The photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...