Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snow Day

I love the snow! I think this might be the last batch of it here in Southern Cali so I wanted to have at least one snow day.

The hubby grew up in the mountains so he knows all the great places for sledding.

Natalie had so much fun...and she loved eating the white stuff too!

Silly girl! Her lips turned bright red because it was so cold.








Awesome day! I'm crossing my fingers we get at least one more storm before the winter is over. :)


Linking here:
Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I love these snow pictures.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow days are such fun when seen through a child's eyes... superb series of shots, she is just so cute! I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #68!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...