Monday, March 11, 2013

March Photo Challenge Days 1-10

I've always wanted to try a photo challenge when I really started getting into the world of photography.

 I think they are a fun way to be a little more on the creative side..which I like.

There's lots out there on the web but I love iheartfaces..there's always tons and tons of inspiration on their blog..

You can check out all the details here if you'd like to join in the fun.

So here goes nothing (( I'm trying to stick with my iPhone 4 camera and the lovely Instagram app)) 

#iheartfaces

Day 1: Me

Day 2: Favorite

Day 3: Happy


Day 4: Out of Focus

Day 5: What I'm Doing Now (#widn)
at work.

Day 6: Straight


Day 7: Key


Day 8: Leap


Day 9: Sweet Tooth


Day 10: Time

Working on the next 10 days....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...