Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life Weeks 7 and 8

Two more weeks done and another ready to post.. (soon)

Week 7 of my Project Life album filled up quick..with it being Valentine's week. We spent the day with my sister and her cutie pie kids. 

Week 8 we took another trip to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, and Natalie played with her cousins and in the snow. :)

I'm so glad I'm documenting our lives this way..especially since the days seem to be flying by so quickly...
Week 7




Week 8



I've been a little obsessed with adding arrows to my pages and I got an idea that I'm so proud of..

If you have a Cricut or any other die cutter this will be super easy!

I just cut out lots of different shapes and sizes and diff colors of arrows...
and viola!...
Crafty, yes.

:)

linking here:

The Mom Creative



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...