Monday, April 8, 2013

Home Sweet Home

It's been a few weeks since I've posted.

Life has been busy.

March seemed like a long and busy month. Just working, being a mom to a very energetic 3 year old and being a good wife..it all wears you out sometimes.

It would be nice to get a real spring break..one day. :)

I've been catching up with my Project Life album and I do have a few weeks that I need to get posted..soon. 

Still taking lots and LOTS of pictures. I really do love the art of taking pictures. There's something about picture taking that is so relaxing to me. It's kinda stress relieving. And the more I practice the better I get (at least I think so). :)

Yesterday we visited my parents house. We were celebrating a few birthdays and Easter, everything kinda mixed into one party.

I snuck outside for a few minutes before the sunset and snapped a few pictures around my parents house. This is where I grew up..down a little dirt round in the country.

I think I appreciate growing up with lots of space more now then I did back then..I always love springtime at my parents place, they have lots and lots of trees and flowers that bloom everywhere.

My sisters got in on the pictures taking action and did a little bit of posing for me..thanks sisters! :)















 A little walk down memory lane. :)



Linking here:

Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...