Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Family Day at the Lake.

It's been warming up around here. That means it's time to head to the water zone!

Natalie loves water..one day it will be nice if we can get a pool of our own.

The hubby loves fishing, even though he hardly ever catches anything..I guess it's more about the sport!

We hung around a nice shady tree, I got to relax and read a book. We had a little pick-nick (or like Natalie likes to call it a "pick-pick" lol). It was the perfect spring day.



She was so proud for opening up the candy wrapper by herself. :)


I loooove this shot of her soaking up the sun. 



On the way down to the lakeside..






I love day like this. I'm sure we will have a lot more this summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...