Monday, March 4, 2013

Project Life- Week 6

Hello there.

Playing catch up on my Project Life 2013 album.

I'm enjoying this process so much I've been considering going back the past few years and starting albums for all the years I've missed. 

It might be a bit time consuming but I think in the end it will be totally worth it.

After reading this blog post about how this girl went back the past 9 years and caught up using Proj. Life..I think I might be able to tackle this!

I know Natalie will love looking at these albums in the future...she already loves looking through the pages I've finished..she points out a picture and says "Look!! I remember! That's me!" ..so cute..

So here is my completed week 6..








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...