Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Tags

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I can't believe it's less than a week away!

Everyone has been asking me if I am ready and the answer I tell them is "I'm getting there". I'm not sure if anyone is ever completely ready for Christmas. Once it's here it's always great being around those you love and care about. And of course celebrating the birth of our Savior...Jesus Christ.

I haven't had a whole lot of time to make as many handmade gifts as I would like, I think next year I'll just start in July! I did squeeze in a little time for some tag making with some of my favorite Peachy Keen Stamps

These will be a nice addition to add to some presents..actually they came out so cute I almost want to keep them for  myself! :)




I did some embossing with the birch trees, a little bit of paper piecing on the little critters and dug out some twine to add as their scarves. 











2 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful....these tags are so super cute Joanna...have a fabulous Christmas sweetie...big hugs, Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe I missed these! They are adorable! I love how you made the little woodland critters come to life with the pattern paper you chose and the sweet Christmas bokeh in the background with the rustic pinecones. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...