Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goodbye December

 It's that time of year again when we say goodbye to another month..and now another year!

Goodbye 2013, you have been quite a year!

 A year of learning and growing.
A year of trusting and letting go..
A year of praying for patience, peace and love.
And a year of enjoying the little moments that matter most.

One thing I did do this year that I am sooo thankful for was starting a Project Life album..I've been terrible at posting my progress but I'm proud to say I'm almost caught up and finished with the year. (yay!) It's something the whole family can look back on and hold dear.

Another thing I hoped to do this year was take plenty of photos..which I did and that really helped me grow more as a photographer I think!

I also marked "read more books" off my resloution list this year..and "travel". I read a handful of great books this year and hope to continue onto next year! And we did some traveling to new places this summer and had so much fun on vacation.

I can't wait to see what 2014 has to offer and I'm excited to see where God takes me in this life of mine.

Here's a few memories of December...see you next year! :)





Cookie baking day.


The sweet man in my life.


My lovely sisters.

Christmas!






1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I especially love the photo wall! Your photography is so gorgeous, Joanna! May God bless you and your family in 2014 and always. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...