Tuesday, December 10, 2013

She's 4!

I can't believe it! My little Natalie is 4 years old!

I still remember being pregnant and people stopping me and telling me to enjoy every minute with her because time will fly by..and yep, it sure has!

Natalie is such a blessing! I can't picture life without her, she has changed our lives and made it worth living for.

God gave us a special gift when he put her in our lives. She is very entertaining, such a girly girl and of course she thinks she is a princess. If it was up to her she would be in a princess dress from sunrise to sunset!

We had a little impromtu photo session after her preschool class a few days before her birthday. She did good and smiled for me and all I had to do was promise her a handful of gummy bears once we got home! lol..I let her do her thing and be her.

Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl! I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...